Yes to: amazing skin care


I don’t know why more people haven’t capitalised on the winning combination of the two greatest things in the world: food and music. Jamie Oliver & Alex James, however, are two people who have realised that a food and music festival is possibly the best idea in the world, which lead to the creation of The Big Feastival.

I was lucky enough to head down to this year’s feastival a few weeks ago, and it was even better than imagined. I gorged myself on quite possibly the best mac and cheese I’ve ever tasted from Anna Mae’s, was treated to a phenomenal beer and food pairing session by the team at Sharp’s Brewery and watched Dizzee Rascal perform a killer set, all on Alex James' beautiful farm in the Cotswolds. It’s the most diverse festival I’ve ever been to and the concept shouldn’t really work; but it does. And it works excellently.

As we wandered the food stalls at the feastival I noticed that there was a Yes to stall, which I obviously had to check out. I’ve used the Yes to Carrots Super Rich Body Butter before, but have never sampled any other products from the range, so was intrigued to see what was on offer.

The lovely women at the stall explained to us about the brand, suggesting I tried the Yes to Coconut Head-to-Toe Restoring Balm, which smells absolutely divine. The thick balm is super moisturising and perfect for when your dry skin needs a bit of TLC.

I was sent a way with a couple of samples, which I’ve been using religiously since the feastival. The Yes to Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturiser is perfect if you have combination skin like me. The light moisturiser has worked wonders on my skin, and I’m definitely going to be repurchasing this once my stash of samples has run dry.

I’ve also been using the Yes to Blueberries Cleansing Facial Wipes, which are ideal if you’ve been up late and don’t have time for a full skin care regime but still want to cleanse your skin quickly before you hit the hay.

Overall I’ve been really impressed by the products from the Yes to brand, and will definitely be trialling more in the future!


Have you tried any products from the Yes to range? What should I try next?


3 comments:

  1. This is so nice dear!

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    VISIT MY BLOG: BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually never tried the Yes To.. products but they sound so amazing. Love the sound of the restoring balm!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These products sound great, I would love to try them:)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete