The Big Feastival


I love me a music festival. There’s nothing better than seeing loads of incredible bands in a field in the middle of nowhere and stomping about in the mud in wellies. A few weeks ago I headed to the Cotswold’s to the Big Feastival, which is Jamie Oliver and Alex James’ festival where they unite the winning combo of food and music. As well as sampling every culinary delight imaginable, we also some amazing music from the likes of Rae Morris, Dizzee Rascal and Paloma Faith.

I wore this paisley print bardot dress from River Island, which has become my go to outfit this summer. I actually bought the dress in a purple, floral print, and loved it so much I bought it in this print as well. The cut is so flattering, and it’s just so easy to chuck on and go.

I paired it with my trusty Primark denim jacket, which I picked up a few years ago for the bargain price of £5, and my comfy burgundy converse, and topped it off with my favourite Missguided sunglasses, which I’ve worn so much I'm pretty sure one of the arms is going to fall off at some point soon.


Have you been to any festivals this summer? Which would you recommend?


7 comments:

  1. I haven't been to any, but that one sounds fun and you look lovely

    Made in MauveBloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really great entry! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to v festival, its my fave because its like one massive party:)
    Lizzy | by Lizzy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like you had a great time♥♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Postagem ótima
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a lot of fun.
    Love it

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete