My ultimate skincare products


Over the years I’ve battled with more blemishes and black heads than I care to remember. To try and counter this, I’ve trialled hundreds of face washes, toners and moisturisers. Some have stuck, some have been thrown out after one use; but there are a select few I return to.

I’m a simple* (*lazy) girl and don’t like spending hours on my skincare regime, so have never used a copious amount of products. I tend to find one and stick with it until it runs out. Yet although most products I use change, these four are the ones that I stick to.

The Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash is a product I’ve been using for years. I’ve always had super sensitive skin, so as soon as I discovered Simple I realised it was the go to brand for me. This face wash is even softer on the skin than their other products, so ideal for every day use.

Twice or three times a week I use the St Ives Apricot Scrub for sensitive skin to exfoliate. I find so many exfoliators in my price range end up making my skin sore and red, but St Ives has always been a brand I could rely on, so long as I used it sparingly. An absolute steal, plus it smells gorgeous.

Micellar waters have exploded into the blogasphere over the past twelve months, and there’s good reason for it. The Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water for Sensitive and Combination Skin is my ultimate favourite. I use this to take off my makeup every evening, and to cleanse each morning, and it does the job perfectly.

Lastly is the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. Now I try not to buy into the hype of products in case I fork out a hefty amount of cash and am disappointed, but oh my goodness is this product worth the hype. Whenever my skin’s having a bad day (which is often) I use this morning and evening and it miraculously makes my skin look so much better. I’ve been using a tester I got a few months ago sparingly, but come pay day I think it’s time to bite the bullet and splurge on this holy grail product.


And that’s it, my four ultimate skin care products. I’m currently on the hunt for the perfect moisturiser for sensitive skin; so let me know any suggestions that you have in the comments!


5 comments:

  1. I always eye up that St Ives exfoliating scrub! Maybe I should give it a go :)xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found I got through my little tester of the cleanse and polish so quickly! It was lovely though but I never bought the full size in case it didn't last!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Micellar waters are my favourite at the moment :)

    Emmylou xx

    emmyloulifestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love liz earle cleanse and polish too! such a staple in my skincare routine x

    Becky | BCKY.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you've found a combination of skincare products that work well for you, as battling blemishes and blackheads is no fun! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete